Take charge and take your life back! Let's examine all your options. In Texas, the lender can and will take action if they don't receive the scheduled mortgage payments as promised by a buyer. In Texas, a home can be foreclosed upon for non-payment of property taxes and homeowner association dues. The process goes like this:
- You Purchase A Home (Origination)
- Monthly payments Are Current
- Oh! Something Happens!! DEFAULT (Can't Make The Payments) HARDSHIP!
- Pre-Foreclosure (over 30 Days Late) Still not in foreclosure
- Past 60 Days...Entering next stage (You're In DEFAULT)
- Pre-Foreclosure (Still Can't Make The Payment)
- SOLD To The Highest Bidder
The banks WANT the money that was promised to them. Remember, It's PUBLIC RECORD! You're not alone. We're here to help you navigate through the process and sift through every possible solution.
Have you tried?
- Working With Your Lender
- Loan Modification
- Getting A Loan
- Refinancing With A Co-Signer/Friend/Relative
- Loan Against Retirement Funds
- Consolidation To Free Up Capitol
Just to name a few...we'll touch and expand more on additional solutions during the appointment. Click HERE >>NEED APPOINTMENT ASAP